Marketing Manager FMCG - EMEA
Global Beverages Brand
£70K-£90K + Attractive Benefits & Bonus Package
Exceptional opportunity for a brand passionate, creatively-driven FMCG marketer join theteam driving growth for one the global leaders in the beverages market, with a presence on the high street and retailers across the globe. Dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, innovative culture with opportunities to make a real mark on the business.
[Hybrid working with 2-3 days/week in office]
This is one fantastic opportunityto bring your proven track-record of developing successful brand growth andmarketing strategies to one of the best-known beverages brand names on the planet today; playing a central role in driving the growth of its brand propositions and product ranges across the EMEA region. Since its launch only a few years ago, the business has skyrocketed and is now the #1 player in its RTD category, available to millions of consumers in around 60 EMEA markets, who are enjoying the taste, quality and convenience of its products, both in-home and on-the-go.
In this key role, working in a dynamic head office team, you’ll be the brand custodian, who is passionateabout championing the consumer, and building and nurturing the brand. You’ll use your strong marketing and commercial skills to grow revenue and share across the region - building strong relationships with key manufacturing and distribution partners, working collaboratively across all levels, regions, and cultures. You will need to be flexible, agile, andcomfortable with ambiguity as you will be working in an evolving and dynamic environment.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- The Marketing voice of the EMEA region, ensuring the global plans (brand engagement campaigns, innovation, renovation, packaging design) are aligned with regional needs and at a market level.
- Developing and managing the relationship with key business partners/licensees, helping to drive the retail brand through successful collaboration across the EMEA region.
Key Responsibilities & Actions
- Being the EMEA voice to ensure global strategy, pipeline and comms are relevant for the entire region, working wit hinternal stakeholders and external business partners.
- Collaborating with global brand and channel development teams to ensure alignment and consistency of brand strategies andplans.
- Being a leading brand custodian, ensuring that execution of all strategies, marketing activity and brand expression across the EMEA region is within brand guardrails.
- Championing the consumer and shopper, ensuring delivery of brand positioning and marketing mix in market.
- Monitoring and analysing customer and consumer data and insights to drive brand and business decisions.
- Building and managing an enduring, productive and effective relationship with key licensee across the region.
- Working cross-functionally within the business (brand owner) and licensee organisations to drive projects forward.
- Being the voice of the brand licensee within the business.
- Ensuring the transfer of deep brand understanding to licensed partner(s).
- Co-leading regional NPD and comms development with regional business partners.
Skills & Experience Checklist
With a strong academic background and a track record of delivering brand growth and comms strategies, you’ll be seen as a high achiever and creative and strategic thinker who brings focus, ideas and flair to projects. You will thrive in a fast paced, action-driven culture with extensive exposure to senior management.
- Classically-trained,blue-chip FMCG brand management and innovation experience, ideally at local and regional/global levels.
- Minimum of 7-8 years’ robust experience in FMCG, ideally food & drink, with a deep understanding of consumer,shopper and customer dynamics.
- Cross functional business experience, spanning brand and commercial/trade marketing activity.
- Ideally, some hands-on experience building and working with business partnerships/joint ventures.
- A passion forbrands with a commitment to the highest executional standards and flawlessbrand execution.
- Extensive experience developingand managing brand campaigns, including digital and e-commerce initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with experience analysing retail, market and consumer/shopper data.
- Experience managing qual and quant consumer insight projects from brief to action plan.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a high level of cultural awareness and empathy.
- Agile, entrepreneurial approach, happy to roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships at all levels inside and outside the business
If you are excited by this challenge, talk to me now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your FMCG experience and strategic and creative flair and ideas to an exciting, challenging and high visibility role. Contact: Adam Tarsh at email@example.com