£40-45K plus car and bonus
Brand Manager – Major Food Brand
c.£40K - £45K plus package with £6K cash car allowance + bonus
Peterborough Area - Agile/Flexible Working
Agile/Flexible working with 1-2 days/week office based
Exciting and challenging opportunity to bring your exceptional FMCG brand skills, energy, passion and commercial savvy to this hugely well-known food business, part of a multinational food company with multiple brands.
Interested in food, passionate about new tastes, and maybe cooking too, this is a super opportunity for someone at Brand Manager level or maybe an ABM looking for that jump up! Our client is a major FMCG business with a portfolio of much-loved food brands and ingredients with incredible heritage and ambitious plans. We’re looking for a talented and commercially astute marketer to join the team; someone who can help drive the company’s EPD, NPD and packaging development projects with their ideas and creativity, and someone who can lead comms and digital initiatives to drive brand engagement and purchase. This is great opportunity to gain real autonomy and hands-on responsibility, working on a brand used in tens of millions of kitchens acrossthe UK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the marketing manager in developing brand plans in line with the company’s long-term strategy & vision.
- Leading the execution of key marketing and brand development initiatives.
- Executing the marketing comms plans, working with agency partners to develop strategy and media plans, and securing internal buy-in to your ideas and recommendations.
- Supporting the development of an innovation pipeline, bringing new product concepts to life, and working closely with innovation and cross functional teams to deliver projects from concept validation to launch.
- Manage EPD for the brand, including actively looking for improvements to the portfolio, packaging optimisation and pack price architecture.
- Being the key day-to-day contact for the core brand, communicating project plans and ensuring strong alignment with key stakeholders.
- Manage the brand marketing budget ensuring that spend is accurately forecasted, implemented and tracked.
- Reviewing promotional effectiveness with finance, and aligning brand guidelines with the commercial team.
- Leading diagnosis of ongoing portfolio performance. Identifying trends, opportunities for growth and issues to solve.
- Working with commercial & category management teams to build alignment between brand and account plans, and maximising potential of product portfolios across retailers
Are you the right person for thisrole?
At least 3-5 years’ robust experience in FMCG brand management is key for this role, almost certainly with some experience in food & drink. You’ll have a track record of driving brand growth, thinking creatively and passionately about your brands, and approaching all you do with an understanding of what will excite consumers and shoppers. We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in a fast-paced commercial environment with a track record of driving brand growth and new initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills; capable of gathering and interpreting data and information sources to generate actionable insights.
- Proven ability to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders to drive projects through the business.
- Commercially astute with a good grasp of P&L principles.
- Proven ability to hit the ground running with tenacity, energy and curiosity to drive the task and the team.
- Excellent people skills to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as well as agency partners across design, digital, social, ATL and media.
- Confidence in championing your brands across the business to ensure they remain high on the company agenda.
If you are excited by this challenge, talk to us now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your marketing skills,experience and flair to an exciting and challenging role, in which you will be able to make a significant and lasting impact on the business. Contact: Adam Tarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org